Easy Video Creation with InVideo
- You will need an internet browser such as Google Chrome
- InVideo needs at least 4GB of RAM to work efficiently
- Internet Connection
- No Design Skills Required
Do you want to create great looking videos quickly and easily? Ready to learn how to make professional looking social media videos in under 1 hour?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Video creation is a power skill and has become the top priority for individuals and businesses of all sizes due to it’s importance in advertising. With the increasing number of platforms available such as Facebook Ads, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and more… it can be difficult to get started.
This is where InVideo comes in! (*FREE and premium accounts available.)
Specifically designed as a solution that helps the average user or even beginners, to get started creating sophisticated and premium looking videos.
Whatever industry belong to, rest assured InVideo has you covered. With thousands of template videos you’ll be able to find something that suits your needs. This course will take you through how to create videos for your business or project in the fastest way possible!
Follow along step be step as learn all the essential skills you need, such as:
- Navigating the platform and choosing the right video template
- Learning the most essential and useful tools within InVideo
- Upload your own assets to customise your video with your own branding
- Choosing different types of audio to add to your video design
At the end of the course, you’ll have all the skills necessary to create professional looking social media videos in minutes using InVideo (*FREE and premium accounts available.)
So sign in or sign up, and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who want total control over video marketing, but don’t have time to use complicated video tools
- Entrepreneurs and business owners that want to create attention-grabbing videos – FAST!
- Marketing Professionals
- Advertisers and agencies
- Social Media enthusiasts
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.