Digital Electronics Made Easy – Boolean Algebra till FSMs
This course is being covered by a Semiconductor Industry Professional with about 4 years of industrial experience with Masters Degree in Embedded Systems and will have elements of practical application throughout the course for better understanding. Digital Electronics course is essential for many graduate courses and forms the basis for many other courses. It’s important to get these basics right to build strong foundation.
You can quickly go through introductory lectures which are available for preview and signup for the rest of the course!
This course will help the student :
1. Understand Digital Electronics from Applications point of View
2. Not mug up but grasp concept in a way which will never be forgotten
3. Quizzes are carefully setup to make the student’s concepts crystal clear
4. Everything from Boolean Algebra to K Maps to FSMs are covered
Check out the initial few lectures for dis counts on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- GATE Aspirants
- Competitive Exams Preparation
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.