Digishock 2.0: Learn Machine Learning in 2020 (No Code)
- Digishock 1.0 course from Udemy is a must in order to understand the tools better.
- No other experience or technical knowledge is necessary.
- A few cloud-based machine learning tools are taught in the course. Some may be free. Some may be paid. You can leverage whichever one you need according to your requirement.
We all know that Machine learning is the actual application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. The ever-trending field of machine learning is primarily focused on the development of computer coded programs that can access data and make machines learn themselves to perform mundane tasks autonomously. Autonomously means that the task is not fully controlled by humans and machines play a bigger role in managing or scheduling them.
This mind-blowing 2020 course taught by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and “Vindhya” take the huge leap from Digishock 1.0 and is for anyone who wants to get introduced to Machine Learning and Deep Learning without learning code, whatsoever.
“Digishock 2.0” involves hands-on exercises with numerous tricks and techniques of analytics, advanced predictive concepts to work on to ensure that all are familiarised with the discipline of machine-learning, deep-learning, big data, analytics, etc. The USP of the course is that there is no kind of technical knowledge required whatsoever for students who will participate in this course. What’s more? We also will cover the topics of how you can create an app in minutes based on any software or application and start the conversion process. You can explore the techniques to create a voice assistant in minutes like Amazon’s Alexa and deploy the same for raspberry pi.
These techniques would help you gain new knowledge of this vast subject. Nevertheless, some of these product outputs you will receive from the tech tools taught here in the course can also be used for machine learning projects you would be submitting for your college university.
Enroll now in this mind-blowing machine learning course and be amazed by the technology and techniques taught.
Let’s start booming. Good luck with learning new things.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or newbies who are curious about Data Science and machine learning
- Anyone who has an interest or wants to explore new technologies in machine learning without code
- Digital Marketers who want to enter into a new field in Machine Learning
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.