Off-Campus Drive 2021
Dell is Hiring Technical Support Technician, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Dell is Hiring For Technical Support Technician|
|Description||Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it.|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Technical Support Technician
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Support Technician on our Client Managed Services team in Gurgaonto do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first-level support and use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues & assign incidents and escalate problems in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue & identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Consistently perform to set targets & comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies & attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs (24/7 Environment).
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Certificate/Diploma in computing or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology
Application closing date:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.