Internship Drive 2020
MedTourEasy is hiring for the position of data scientist intern. For more such internships and free courses with certificate be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Remote Data Science Internship|
|Description||We are looking for an insightful, detail-oriented Data Science Trainees to work with our internal projects and management team as they collect and review data and use findings to optimize processes and develop stronger, more effective business strategies.|
|Work Location||– Remote|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.
- Week 1-3 Candidates will be completing a specialization/career track.
- Week 4: Project Report – Candidates will be assigned a project which needs to be completed
We are looking for an insightful, detail-oriented Data Science Trainees to work with our internal projects and management team as they collect and review data and use findings to optimize processes and develop stronger, more effective business strategies. The Data Science trainee will use creativity and technical skills to locate data sources, mine, review, validate, protect, and store data, identify trends, patterns, and anomalies, and use findings to develop strategies to reduce costs, improve processes and practices, and increase efficiency, quality, security, and consistency. You will also create reports and presentations and summarize complex information.
To be a successful trainee, you should be focused on translating complex numerical data into actionable strategies. You should be analytical, collaborative, communicative, and detail-oriented.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.