Off Campus Drive 2020
Cisco is Hiring for the position of Data Science Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
Who You’ll Work With
CX Insights & Growth provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Customer Experience delivery teams.
Business Operations provides critical business insights to several Business Entities in Services. The team has specialized domains in 3 broad areas that function seamlessly to enable end to end Business Operations benefits to Customer Experience and also overall Services.
Specialized Domains are:
• Data Engineering
• Data Science
• Business Science
Who you are:
• BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS
• Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
• Ability to work cross functionally; Very strong in business analytics, Previous experience
in services will be helpful.
• Exposure to operational and financial data;
• Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and
draw insights from large data sets.
• Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning,
artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of
distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of
product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
• Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.