Continuity and Differentiability-1 -Class 12 Maths -CBSE-ISC
Basic knowledge of Mathematics
This course is a your first step to understanding Differential Calculus. This would greatly benefit students preparing for ISC and CBSE Class 12 Mathematics.
The course starts with
- An introductory video which also includes all the formulas learnt in this session.
- The concept of Continuity at a point and continuity in an interval.
- You will learn how to calculate the left hand and right hand limits for continuity .
- The concept of derivative at point using limits is illustrated.
- You will learn how to calculate the derivative using definition.
- You will then learn how to differentiate using the formula.
- The course concludes with how to calculate the derivative of composite functions and using the Chain Rule.
There is also an assignment at the end. Stay tuned in for part 2 of this course
Who this course is for:
- Class 12 Mathematics students of the ISC and CBSE boards.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.