Complete TypeScript For Beginners
- No Prior Knowledge of TypeScript required
- Object Oriented Programming Experience is a Plus but not required
Most People know TypeScript from Angular 5+. It’s the Language you have to use there, right?
It’s more than that!
Practice what you Learn
Watching Videos is a great Way to Learn. And to a lot of Students, it’s the best Way. If you also want to practice the Things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
So much Content!
I’m not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this Course you’ll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- Who is the target audience?
- Everyone learning Angular 5+ should definitely understand how TypeScript works
Who this course is for:
- Learn Fundamentals of Typescript programming language
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.