Internship Update 2020
IBM is hiring for the position of Cloud developer Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Cloud developer Intern at IBM|
|Description||As a Cloud developer, you will apply your experience and expertise to Develop, Operationalize, Enhance and Maintain cloud native applications on IBM Cloud.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Cloud developer, you will apply your experience and expertise to Develop, Operationalize, Enhance and Maintain cloud native applications on IBM Cloud. You will have opportunities to work closely with senior developers and interface with various Cloud Services in the implementation of the cloud platform automation solutions on IBM Cloud
- Research and analyze new technologies to be used (e.g., Libraries, IDE’s, tools)
- Develop high-level architecture and detailed design for application stack – back-end
- Perform application code review, ensure creation and maintenance of appropriate artifacts for architecture and design work
- Develop back-end portions of web services.
- You will primarily focus on building back-end REST API services.
- You will work to implement server-side or application logic and design architectures.
- Create and talk to REST services.
- Shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in Microservices development and Kubernetes
- Validated programming with Python, GoLang or C/C++
- Hands on Experience/Expertise infrastructure provisioning and automation tools
- Hands on Experience/Expertise in Source control using tools such as GIT
- Hands on Experience/Expertise with CI/CD tools like Jenkins , Travis
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Validated written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills and proven ability to work in a team environment
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.