Internship Update 2020
Cisco is hiring Interns for the position of Marketing Specialist. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses are updated on our website.
|Job Title||Cisco is Hiring For Marketing Specialist Intern|
|Description||You will utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing an 8 to 12 weeks internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What You’ll Do
- Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing an 8 to 12 weeks internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge and insights into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
- Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
- You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global marketers.
- Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business Administration, Business Management, International Business or a related area CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) and above
- This requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity teams oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in the areas of Market Research and Analysis, Data Analytics and Insights, Content Creation, Marketing Project Planning and ExecutionDetail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and make the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.