Internship Drive 2020
BYJU’S is hiring for the position of Marketing Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website.
|Job Title||BYJU’S is Hiring Marketing Intern|
|Description||BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students|
|Work Location||Maharashtra – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engaging customers through systemic BTL activations
2. Taking ownership for maintaining a smooth offline presence in various BTL campaigns
3. Maintaining excellent relationships with all the clients/customers & team members
4. Identifying opportunities, keeping in mind their effectiveness and cross-selling implications while adhering to brand guidelines
5. Working on amassing footfall & generating leads
6. Handling queries of parents and students proactively
7. Auditing and quality monitoring of the leads generated to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
8. Ensuring proper conduction of multiple BTL campaigns with proper planning and forecasting based on the location
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Jan’21 and 9th Feb’21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. Should be from Nanded, Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. BYJU’S also acquired White Hat Jr in 2020, a Mumbai-based programming start-up focused on empowering children with coding skills.
BYJU’S has been backed by strong and prominent investors like Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, Naspers, CPPIB, General Atlantic, Tencent, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Verlinvest, IFC, Aarin Capital, TimesInternet, Lightspeed ventures, Tiger Global, Owl Ventures & Qatar Investment Authority.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.