Build a Self Hosted Online Course With LifterLMS & WordPress
- You will need a self hosted WordPress based website
- You will need web hosting for WordPress
- You will need the free LifterLMS plugin
*Last Updated August 2018*
In this course I’m going to walk you through a plugin for WordPress called LifterLMS.
You can use this plugin to build your own self hosted online course on WordPress.
The base plugin is free which will give you a wide range of features such as:
- Course management for unlimited courses
- Membership levels
- Payment integration
- Page protection
- Custom content
- Student Analytics & Reporting
- Drip Content
- And much more.
Inside the course I walk you through all of these features, the quick setup and a demo site I installed the plugin on. I also walk you through the difference between both the free and paid versions of the course including the upgrade they call the ‘Universe Bundle’.
If you are looking to start selling online courses on your own website you should definitely consider LifterLMS.
Who this course is for:
- Those that are looking to start selling online courses on their own website
- Those looking for enhanced course creation tools such as drip content and gamification
- Those looking to expand the reach of current online courses they have by selling on their own website
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.