OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Amazon is hiring for Automation Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Automation Analyst Job at Amazon|
|Description||In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
Retail Systems is the information technology core and responsible for building retail platforms, tools and automation for “Amazon the Retailer”. We build the technology required to manage selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors.
Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazon’s pricing strategy and operations.
The team’s primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazon’s price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazon’s topline.
Do you want to be part of the team that makes sure that Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Roles and Responsibility:
In this role of Automation Analyst associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
· Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
· Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
· Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
· Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
Any BEBTechMCAMSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
· Experience: 0-2 years
· Has problem solving skills and attention to details
· Ability to Organize and execute
· Experience in technical support background
· Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
· Understands HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
· Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
· To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.