Off Campus Drive 2020
Apple is hiring for UI Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas quickly have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish here.
|Job Title||Apple is Hiring UI Engineer|
|Description||As a Front End Web Engineer you will be responsible for building the next generation of user experiences for payment management. We need a highly motivated and skillful engineer to work|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Do you want to be part of a team that builds cutting edge software service, a team that is continually innovating and is proud of making a difference? If so, bring your passion and talent and come join us to be part of something big and amazing.
Apple’s IS&T team is looking for highly motivated and hardworking engineers to build the next generation of software services that powers several critical applications.
To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills and possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Proficient in Typescript, HTML, CSS3 usage in building large scale applications
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Build pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features
- Provide support for production deployments
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Experience handling distributed vendor resources You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to “Think Different” and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple’s business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.