Off-Campus Drive 2021
Amdocs is hiring for Software Engineering Specialist, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Amdocs Hiring Software Engineering Specialist|
|Description||You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application, provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, and perform problem resolution for critical / complex issues.|
|Work Location||– INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Free Text – An overall description of the role and a definition where the role fits and interacts with.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application, provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, and perform problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will ensure that code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzing and fixing bugs) and workarounds, review changes to operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, you will reduce design complexity, reduce time to response, and simplify the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, lead technical design reviews). You will need to build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
All you need is…
- At least 5 years’ experience in software engineering in Java and Python and proven experience in software design
- Strong Linux and open source background
- Various programming languages and scripting experience – an advantage
- Knowledge / experience of AWS & it’s services like EKS, EC2, Lambda etc.
- Knowledge of UI technologies will be an advantage
- Deep understanding of SW Engineering & DevOps practices
- Experience in agile development and having the agile mindset
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written skills in English.
- Should be a quick learner & ready to explore new paradigm.
Why you will love this job:
- You will serve as an expert in specific technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.