OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Amazon Marketplace is hiring for Listing Specialist. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website
|Job Title||Amazon Marketplace Hiring Listing Specialist|
|Description||Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than 2 million Sellers use this Marketplace and, thereby, contribute to the success of Amazon. Amazon is growing its Marketplace aggressively worldwide. In this context, Amazon offers a service to help Sellers with their products on the Amazon Marketplace.
Scope of the role:
- Integrating seller content to the Amazon platform using standard item creation templates, working with Business Teams across the world.
- Integrating external content to the Amazon websites using Amazon internal content creation templates.
- Correcting and enhancing existing content of products that have high visibility on the Amazon website but show poor content.
- Working with sellers to gather requirements and helping to build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with Amazon.
Working with the On-boarding team to gather knowledge in tools used for complex integration and support them to implement the integration.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel.
An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.