Amazon Recruitment Drive 2020
Amazon is hiring for the position of business analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Amazon Is Hiring Business Analyst- Recruitment Drive|
|Description||Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Tableau/Power Query
- Intermediate (e.g. Vlookup) to advanced Excel skills (e.g. write/edit VBA)
- Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns).
- Experience using very large datasets
- Genuine curiosity, proven problem solving ability, and passion for data.
Description- Amazon business analyst
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. Would you like to play a key role in shaping how Amazon vets Sellers on its Marketplace? Do complex business problems and customer obsession excite you? If yes, join the Seller Registration and Identity Verification team at Amazon!
As a Business Analyst, you will focus on improving the success within a business function by analyzing data, discovering and solving real world problems, and building metrics and business cases to improve customer experience. We are focused on your success and want to build future leaders within Amazon. A key component of the role is to identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams. In addition, you will design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions. Lastly, you will enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format. Internship roles are available nationwide in Amazon’s corporate offices and fulfillment centers
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.