Off-Campus Drive 2020
Amazon is looking for a Digital Associate. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Amazon Hiring For Digital Associate|
|Description||You will work on a defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
• Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
• Perform execution and report results accurately.
• Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
• Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
• Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- M.Sc., B.Sc., a graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are require
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.