Internship Drive 2021
Airbnb is hiring for Host Supply Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website.
|Job Title||Airbnb is Hiring For Host Supply Intern|
|Description||This six month position will require you to assist the Head of Supply, India in coordinating projects to build supply across Indian states, manage quality control and performance reporting.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
This is a 6-month internship opportunity
Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 6+ million unique places to stay in nearly 100,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 30,000+ unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ markets around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
This six month position will require you to assist the Head of Supply, India in coordinating projects to build supply across Indian states, manage quality control and performance reporting.
- Support the development of supply strategies focusing on key domestic cities and states and collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Provide Sales and Performance analytics and insights to support supply growth and other strategic initiatives
- Support third party partnerships to build quality supply
- Analyse India supply performance and design reports for actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related field within this calendar year
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment would be a plus
- Skilled with G-Suite or productivity software such as Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and drive for results with multiple priorities
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- An international outlook and passion for travel
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
Eligibility for an internship within Airbnb in APAC: You must be a recent graduate within this calendar year. Please submit your full application in English
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.