- No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
- You want to deliver high quality products and services
- You need to deal with rapidly changing requirements
- You want to improve the performance of your team as a team member, product owner, development team member, service manager, business owner, scrum master, business analyst for business analysis
- You want to improve or master agile practices through continuous improvement ( kaizen )
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Agile project management – You will be confident that you have a complete overview of Agile project management as the founders intended it, because I only teach accurately based on the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
- Gain confidence and get your Agile Certificate – I teach you everything you need to know to gain confidence then award you a certificate of completion without going into a class room or spending 1000s of Dollars. I also give you a foundation you can use for an accredited certification.
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is Agile?
Agile is a mindset and an umbrella term for a set of related methods and frameworks that help us to deliver projects on time and more efficiently. Based on my experience, it is the number one mindset used to deliver projects on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a team member, business owner, scrum master, product owner, developer, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes agile tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for an agile certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Agile – The exact mindset, principles and practices used to deliver a project using agile along with the history of Agile. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, DSDM, Extreme Programming (XP) , Lean Software Development and more.
- The facts based on the Agile Manifesto and Principles – The correct terminology and use of Agile is essential to mastering it. The Agile Manifesto and Principles are the foundation of Agile and many do not truly understand them.
- Agile Certification – To get certified I teach you the foundation of Agile along with frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points. You will collect your Agile Certificate once you have understood these points and completed the course.
What are the pre-requisites?
- This course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas based on the Agile Manefesto and Agile Principles created by the founders of Agile.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Agile such as the Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles or Popular Agile Methods and Frameworks like Scrum and Kanban. I include a summary of key methods, practices and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles from the founders so you know that you are learning the facts.
Perfect if you are interested in agile certification, agile methodology, agile development, agile software, agile definition. Or if you are interested in increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a scrum master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and the founders of Agile
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners , Scrum Master , Software Developer , Business Owners , Product Manager , Support Teams, Quality Assurance (QA) Testers, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Agile and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile Scrum expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Continuous Delivery, User Stories, Acceptance Tests or Behaviour Driven Development. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with using Agile in Software Engineering or Software Testing
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points about Agile or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on Agile principles, practices and techniques
- Someone who wants pointers on improving the delivery of their teams
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.