Internship Update 2020
ACG is hiring Data Science PG Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||ACG is Hiring Data Science PG Intern|
|Description||Query on Databases for data extraction, Handle Bigdata sets and develop interactive and insightful dashboards using data visualization software|
|Work Location||Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Key Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Any Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s Degree in Statistics/Computer Applications/Engineering/Technology/IT/Analytics /MTech/Msc or any discipline related to Data Science
- PG Interns preferred for this internship
- Industry: IT/Software Industry /R&D/Consulting/Engineering
- Experience in creating some models and has worked on some test datasets during their learning experience
- Willing to work on diverse projects and has coding skills in R/Python/MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL/PowerBI/Tableau
The Role: Impact & Contribution
- Ability to analyze IIOT big Datasets and provide actionable insights to drive business process improvements
- Ability to develop machine learning models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products/processes
- Supervised/Unsupervised model/s development and deployment to provide artificial intelligence to optimize Business/Functional processes efficiency and effectiveness metrics
- Query on Databases for data extraction, Handle Bigdata sets and develop interactive and insightful dashboards using data visualization software
- Maintain / Monitor ETLs associated with data required for execution of deployed models
- Support integration of tested and validated models with IIOT application products
Key Competencies Required:
- Supervised / Semi Supervised/ Unsupervised model development and deployment:
– Preferred to have some experience in developing and deployment models and witnessed different lifecycle stages of these models like requirement gathering, acquire data, preprocess data, model development, testing, validation, tracking effectiveness and redevelop /finetune as required
- Data Analysis and Visualization:
– Preferred to have some experience in handling large datasets, analyze, report actionable insights, and develop interactive dashboards using at least one of the following software:
-PowerBI / Tableau / Qlikview / RShiny/ Plotly/ Dash etc.,
– Preferred to have some experience in at least one of the following languages:
– PySpark / Python / R /Java / Scala/SQL/SparkR/SparkSQL etc.
Benefits of Internship:
- Rich experience of working on live project in IIoT domain, which is buzzing field in industry now.
- Internship certificate and recommendation based on performance during internship
- Experience working with cross functional teams
Internship Timeline – Internship will begin immediately
· Internship Type – Work From Home, Full time
· Working Hours – Monday to Friday,9 hours per day as per company policy
· Laptop & Wi-Fi – Laptop & Wi-Fi should be available with the interns for working on the assigned projects
· Time Booking – Intern will be required to fill working hours on internal application
· Leaves – No leaves will be applicable during the internship period.
· NDA – Non Disclosure Agreement will be signed & accepted by Interns on mail for data secrecy and data security purpose
· Internship certificate – Internship certificate will be issued for the period of internship
· Internship certificate eligibility – Intern is required to complete minimum 1 month for getting internship experience letter
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.