Off-Campus Drive 2021
Accenture is hiring for Associate Software Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer|
|Description||Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extendedto customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.